Author:Gerald Edwin Hamilton Barrett-Hamilton
- contributions to the journal Irish Naturalist
- 'On a collection of mice (Mus hirtensis and M. muralis) from St Kilda', Annals of Scottish Natural History, 57 (1906), 1-4.
- A History of British Mammals, part completed to vol 21, 1910-1921
Contributions to The ZoologistEdit
- Barrett-Hamilton, G.E.H. (1898). "Stoats turning White in Winter". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (issue 681, March—section 'Notes and Queries'): 122.
- —— (1901). "The Coloration of the Variable Hare". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 5 (issue 720, June—section 'Notes and Queries'): 221–222.
- —— (1901). "Note on the Origin of Sexual Dimorphism, and of Nuptial Weapons and Ornamentation". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 5 (issue 725, November): 420–422.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.