Author:Henry Cabot Lodge
- Hero Tales from American History (1895), with Theodore Roosevelt
- (ed.) The works of Alexander Hamilton (1904)
- Vol 1 (transcription project)
- Vol 2 ??
- League of Nations (1919)
- "Gallatin, Albert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about Henry Cabot LodgeEdit
- "Lodge, Henry Cabot," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Lodge, Giles Henry," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1891)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1924, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 98 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.