Author:Henry Watson Kent
|←Author Index: Ke||Henry Watson Kent
|American librarian and museum administrator|
- A series of books jointly edited with John Cotton Dana entitled Literature of Libraries in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries (1906-07)
- I. "Concerning the Duties and Qualifications of a Librarian" (Des Devoirs et de Qualities du Bibliothecaire) by Jean Baptiste Cotton des Houssayes (1727-1783).
- 2. "The Reformed Librarie-Keeper" (1650) by John Dury (1596-1680).
- 3. "An Overture for founding and maintaining of Bibliothecks in every Paroch throughout this Kingdom. (1699) by James Kirkwood (1650?-1708).
- 4. "Life, written by himself, 1609; with his First Draught of the Statutes of the Public Library at Oxford", from Reliquiae Bodleianae, (1703) by Thomas Bodley (1545-1613).
- 5. "De Bibliothecis Syntagma" (1602), by Justus Lipsius (1547-1606). Translated into English for this series.
- 6. "News from France; or, A Description of the Library of Cardinal Mazarini (1652), and, The Surrender of the Library of Cardinal Mazarin" by Gabriel Naudé (1600-1653).