- Little Rivers, 1895 TIA
- The Other Wise Man, 1896
- The Toiling of Felix, 1898
- Fisherman’s Luck, 1899
- The Blue Flower, 1902
- "The Mansion" (1911) (booklet) Illus. Elizabeth Shippen Green (both)
- "The Mansion (Harper's Monthly, 1910)" (December 1910 in Harper's Monthly Magazine)
- The Jericho Road, 1922
- "America for Me" (1909)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- From Harper's Magazine (Aug 1917):
- "The Heavenly Hills of Holland", p. 359.
- Gone From My Sight
- Jeanne d'Arc Returns
Works from periodicals Edit
- "The Good Enchantment of Charles Dickens" (1912) in Scribner's Magazine) (ar)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1933, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 89 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse