Author:Herbert Clement Playne
- Playne, H. C.; Fawdry, R.C. (1906a). Practical Trigonometry. London: Edward Arnold.
- third edition: 1914 (external scan)
- Playne, Herbert C. (1906b). Some common birds of the neighbourhood of Clifton. Clifton & London.
Contributions to The ZoologistEdit
- Playne, H.C. (1897). "Ornithological Notes from Corsica". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 1 (issue 672, June): 254–257.
- —— (1897). "Black Terns in Warwickshire". The Zoologist. 4 1 (issue 673, July—section 'Notes and Queries'): 330.
- Playne, H.C.; Wollaston, A.F.R. (1897). "A Walk across Lapland". The Zoologist. 4 1 (issue 677, November): 498–501.
- Playne, H.C. (1898). "On the reported Summer Appearance of two Species of Birds in Lapland". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (issue 680, February): 84.
- —— (1898). "Ornithological Notes from Corsica. Correction". The Zoologist. 4 2 (issue 684, June): 275.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1948, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 74 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.