- The American Conflict: A History of the Great Rebellion in the United States of America, 1860-64. Vol. I. 8vo. pp. 648. Hartford: O. D. Case & Co. (1864)
- Recollections of a Busy Life (1868)
- Letters to Carl Schurz:
- 1872: May 20, July 8, November 10.
Works about GreeleyEdit
- "Horace Greeley," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (11) (1880)
- "Greeley, Horace," by Whitelaw Reid in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- "Greeley, Horace," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Greeley, Horace," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Horace Greeley," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Greeley, Horace," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- Poems by Edmund Clarence Stedman: "Horace Greeley" & "The Monument of Greeley".
- Poem by Edna Dean Proctor: "Horace Greeley" (1872)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.