Author:John Scott Keltie
|←Author Index: Ke||Sir John Scott Keltie
|Scottish geographer, best known for his work with the Royal Geographic Society; Secretary, and later President, of the Royal Geographical Society |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. S. K."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. S. K."
- (ed.) The Geographical Journal
- (ed.) Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society
- (ed.) Geographical and Statistical section of the Encyclopedia Britannica, 10th ed.
- (ed.) The works of the British dramatists. Carefully selected from the best editions, with copious notes, biographies, and a historical introduction (1873) 
- History of the Scottish Highlands : Highland clans and Highland regiments, with an account of the Gaelic language, literature, and music (1875) v.4 v.5, re-write of James Browne's work.
- The Partition of Africa (1895) 
- A Naturalist in the Guianas (1904) 
- Africa ([c1910]) 
- (ed.) The Statesman's Year-Book: Statistical and Historical Annual of the States of the World for the Year