|←Author Index: Fi||Millard Fillmore
|13th President of the United States (1850–1853); 12th Vice President (1849–1850), with Taylor; Whig House Representative from New York (1833–1835, 1837–1843), 14th New York State Comptroller (1848–1849); New York Militia (Mexican-American War/American Civil War)|
Works about FillmoreEdit
- "Fillmore, Millard," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- “Fillmore, Millard” by George Edward Ellis in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1879).
- "Fillmore, Millard," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Fillmore," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Fillmore, Millard," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Fillmore, Millard," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Millard Fillmore” by James Grant Wilson in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.
- "Fillmore, Millard," by William E. Dodd in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Fillmore, Millard," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)