- "Boston" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed., Vol. IV, 1878.
- “Address by the Rev. George E. Ellis, D.D.” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
- Memoir of Charles Wentworth Upham (1877)
- The Red Man and the White Man in North America, 1882.
- Massachusetts Reform Club Speech (April 24, 1885)
- Bacon's Dictionary of Boston (1886)
Works about Ellis Edit
- O. B. Frothingham, Memoir of George E. Ellis, D.D., LL.D., Cambridge, Massachusetts: J. Wilson and Son (University Press), 1895.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse