- The Anatomy of Vegetables Begun (1672)
- An Idea of a Phytological History Propounded (1673)
- The Comparative Anatomy of Trunks (1675)
- Musaeum Regalis Societatis (1681)
- The Anatomy of Plants, with an Idea of a Philosophical History of Plants, and Several Other Lectures, Read before the Royal Society (1682) (external scan)
- "The Description and Use of the Pores in the Skin of the Hands and Feet" in Philosophical Transactions, 14 (1684)
- Seawater Made Fresh (1684)
- Nature and Use of the Salt Contained in Epsom and Such Other Waters (1697)
- Cosmologia Sacra (1701)
- Philosophical Transactions (1678–1679)
Works about GrewEdit
- "Grew, Nehemiah," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Arber, Agnes (1913), "Nehemiah Grew 1641—1712" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany:45–64.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.