- "The Waking of Spring" in The Yellow Book, 4 (1895), pp. 116–117
- "A Madrigal" in The Yellow Book, 6 (1895), pp. 215–216
- "The Poet's Picture" in The Yellow Book, 7 (1895), p. 203
- "Pierrot" in The Yellow Book, 13 (1897), pp. 121–122
- Opals (1897) (transcription project)
- Rainbows (1902)
- The Blue Bird (1905)
- The Inn of Dreams (1911)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1944, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 78 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.