Author:Osbert John Radcliffe Howarth
|←Author Index: Ho||Osbert John Radcliffe Howarth
|British geographical scholar; assistant secretary of the British Association|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "O. J. R. H."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "O. J. R. H."
- A Commercial Geography of the World (1913)
- Geography of the world
- The Oxford survey of the British Empire (editor with Andrew John Herbertson; 1914) 
- History of geography (with John Scott Keltie)
- The world and Australasia
Contributions to Encyclopaedia BritiannicaEdit
- Coal (in part)
- Copenhagen (except Battle of Copenhagen)
- Denmark (Geography & Statistics, in part)
- England (Topography, Population and Industries (I., VI., VIII., IX.))
- English Channel (in part)
- Ireland (Geography)
- Korea (with Isabella L. Bishop)
- Java (in part)
- Norway (Geography and Statistics)
- Sweden (in part)
Contributions to Dictionary of National Biography, 2nd supplementEdit
- Alexander, Boyd
- Dixie, Florence Caroline
- Jephson, Arthur Jeremy Mounteney
- Morgan, Edward Delmar
- Wiggins, Joseph