- "Introduction" in The Jail by J. S. Machar (1921)
- The Czechoslovak republic; its economical, industrial and cultural resources (1920)
- An Anthology of Modern Bohemian Poetry (1912)
- Parallel (1917), a poem by Ferdinand Písecký
- Anthology of Modern Slavonic Literature in Prose and Verse (1919)
- The Man Who Published Poems (1919), a short story by Svatopluk Čech
- Modern Czech Poetry (1920)
- Poems from the Norwegian of Sigbjörn Obstfelder (1920), by Sigbjörn Obstfelder
- The Jail (1921), by J. S. Machar
- R. U. R. (Rossum's Universal Robots) (1923), by Karel Čapek
- 'And so ad infinitum' (The Life of the Insects) (1924), by Brothers Čapek
- Letters from England (1925), by Karel Čapek
- The Land of Many Names (1926), by Josef Čapek
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1970, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 52 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse