- Strange stories from a Chinese studio translated by Herbert Allen Giles (1916) (transcription project)
- "Author’s Own Record", from Gems of Chinese Literature
- "Raising the Dead", from Gems of Chinese Literature
- "A Chinese Jonah", from Gems of Chinese Literature
- "Chang Pu-liang", from Gems of Chinese Literature
Works about Pu SonglingEdit
- "P'u Sung-ling," in Eminent Chinese of the Ch'ing Period, (ed.) by Arthur William Hummel, Sr., Washington D.C.: Library of Congress (1943–4)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.