Author:Richard Anthony Salisbury
|←Author Index: Sa||Richard Anthony Salisbury
- Salisbury, Richard (1787), Icones Stirpium rariorum (in Latin)
- Salisbury, Richard (1791), "Descriptions for four species of Cypripedium" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 1:76–80.
- Salisbury, Richard (1796), Prodromus Stirpium in horto ad Chapel Allerton (in Latin).
- Salisbury, Richard (1800), Dissertatio botanica de Erica (in Latin).
- Salisbury, Richard (1807), The Paradisus Londinensis (2 volumes).
- Knight, Joseph (1809), On the cultivation of the plants belonging to the natural order of Proteeae.
- Although Knight is the only listed author of this work, only 13 pages pertain to cultivation, the remainder being a taxonomic revision that Knight was unqualified to write. It is widely accepted that the latter was contributed anonymously by Salisbury.
- Salisbury, Richard; Gray, John Edward (ed.) (1866), Genera of plants.