|←Author Index: Bu||Richard Burn
|British legal writer|
- History of the Poor Laws
- The Justice of the Peace and Parish Officer, upon a plan entirely new, and comprehending all the law to the present time (1755), in 2 vols.
- A Digest of the Militia Laws (1760)
- Ecclesiastical Law (1760), in 2 vols.
- A History at the Poor Laws (1764)
- Sermons on Practical Subjects; extracted chiefly from the works of divines of the last century (1774)
- Observations on the Bill intended to be offered to Parliament for the better Relief and Employment of the Poor (1776)
- The History and Antiquities of the Counties of Westmoreland and Cumberland (1777), in 2 vols. Co-authored with Joseph Nicolson.
- A New Law Dictionary (1792), in 2 vols.