- Barrington, Richard M. (1881). "Report on the flora of the Blasket Islands, County Kerry". Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy. 2 3: 368–391.
- ——; Vowell, R.P. (1885). "Report on the Flora of Ben Bulben and the adjoining mountain range in Sligo and Leitrim". Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy. 2 4: 493–517. (plate missing)
- —— (1888). The drought of 1887, and some of its effects on Irish agriculture: Illustrated with maps. Dublin: Richard D. Webb & Son, printers.
- —— (1900). The migration of birds as observed at Irish lighthouses and lightships: Including the original reports from 1888-97, now published for the first time, and an analysis of these and of the previously published reports from 1881-87 : together with an appendix giving the measurements of about 1600 wings. London / Dublin: R.H. Porter / Edward Ponsonby.
Contributions to The Zoologist Edit
- Barrington, Richard M. (1877). "Rooks attacking Acorns". The Zoologist. 3rd series, vol 1 (issue 2, February—section 'Notes and Queries'): 55–56.
- —— (1877). "The Natural History of Donegal". The Zoologist. 3 1 (issue 5, May—section 'Occasional Notes'): 223.
- —— (1877). "The Blackcap in County Wicklow". The Zoologist. 3 1 (issue 7, July—section 'Occasional Notes'): 299.
- —— (1897). "Mealy Redpoll off Coast of Kerry". The Zoologist 4th series, vol 1 (issue 677, November—section 'Occasional Notes'): 513.
- —— (1897). "Supposed occurrence of a Great Spotted Cuckoo in Co. Kerry". The Zoologist. 4 1 (issue 678, December—section 'Occasional Notes'): 574.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse