Author:Robert Burns (1759-1796)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Robert Burns.
- All individual songs and poems
- The Scots Musical Museum (Volume 1, 1787) (transcription project)
- Buxom Dame of Reading, or, The Cuckold's Cap (1809)
- For a' that and a' that (2) (1818)
- Banks of Forth (1820)
- Highland laddie (3) (1820)
- John Anderson my Jo (1828)
- The Poetical Works of Robert Burns (1887) (transcription project)
- The Merry Muses of Caledonia (1911)
Works about BurnsEdit
- "Robert Burns", by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Life of Robert Burns, by J. G. Lockhart (1828) (external scan)
- Burns: An Ode (1904), by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- "Burns, Robert," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Burns, Robert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Burns, Robert (1759-1796)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- 'Birth of Burns' programme, 1859
- Burns Country – more than 550 Robert Burns’ lyrics
- The Robert Burns World Federation – more than 640 Robert Burns’ lyrics in original and standard English translation
- Robert Burns Country - The Official Robert Burns Site
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.