|←Author Index: Mc||Robert McLachlan
|FRS; English entomologist; also spelt as M'Lachlan|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. M'L."
- Monograph of the British species of caddis-flies (1865).
- Monograph of the British Neuroptera-Planipennia (1868).
- Monograph of British Psocidae (1866-1867).
- Catalogue of British Neuroptera (1870).
- Monographic revision and synopsis of the Trichoptera of the European fauna (two volumes, 1874 & 1880).
- McLachlan, R. (1897). "A probable Second Brood of Starlings". The Zoologist. 4th series vol 1 (issue 673, July—section 'Notes and Queries'): 334.