- 1914 & other Poems (1915). London: Sidgwick & Jackson.
- The Collected poems of Rupert Brooke (1915), with an introduction by George Edward Woodberry and biographical note by Margaret Lavington. London: Sidgwick & Jackson.
- The Collected Poems of Rupert Brooke: With a Memoir (1918). Contains a memoir by executor and friend Edward Marsh and poems, fragments and notes not included in the 1915 edition. London: Sidgwick and Jackson, Ltd.
- In The Muse in Arms (1917):
- In A treasury of war poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- In The Year's at the Spring (1920):
- In The Book of the Homeless (1916):
- "The Dance" p. 4.
- In Armistice Day (1927):
Other poems edit
Audio files edit
- "Puritanism in the Early English Drama" (1910, a Harness Prize essay; full title in 1918 Memoir by Edward Marsh given as 'Puritanism as represented or referred to in the early English drama up to 1642.')
- The Authorship of the Latter Apius and Virginia (1913)
- "John Webster and the Elizabethan Drama" (1916, fellowship thesis)
- Letters from America (1916)
Works about Brooke edit
- "The Going", a poem by Wilfrid Wilson Gibson
- "Evening Clouds", a poem by Francis Ledwidge
- "In Memory of Rupert Brooke", a poem by Joyce Kilmer from Main Street and other poems (1917)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "Rupert Brooke" from Some soldier poets (1920) by Thomas Sturge Moore.
- Biographical note in For remembrance: soldier poets who have fallen in the war (1920) by A. St. John Adcock.
- "Rupert Brooke", Preface to Letters from America (1916) by Henry James.
- "Rupert Brooke", an essay by Dixon Scott from Men of Letters (1916)
- "Rupert Brooke and the Intellectual Imagination", a lecture by Walter de la Mare (1919)
- Red Wine of Youth: A Life of Rupert Brooke, (1921) by Arthur Stringer
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse