Author:Theodore of Mopsuestia
|←Author Index: Th||Theodore of Mopsuestia
(c. 350 – 428)
|Church of the East. Also known as Theodore the Interpreter.Syrian Christian bishop, saint of the|
There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.
Works about TheodoreEdit
- "Exhortation to Theodore" by (c. 404–7), translated by and (1889)
- “Theodore of Mopsuestia” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1875–1889).
- "Theodorus, bp. of Mopsuestia," in Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century, (ed.) by Henry Wace and William C. Piercy, London: John Murray (1911)
- "Theodore of Mopsuestia," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Theodore of Mopsuestia," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)