- A Summer in Brittany, edited by Frances Trollope
- A Summer in Western France, edited by Frances Trollope (1841)
- Impressions of a Wanderer in Italy, Switzerland, France, and Spain (1850)
- The Girlhood of Catherine de' Medici (1856)
- A Decade of Italian Women (1859) 2 vols. 8vo. One of the lives, that of Vittoria Colonna (the widow of the imperialist General Pescara), was published separately at New York in 1859.
- Tuscany in 1849 and 1859 London, (1859)
- Filippo Strozzi: A History of the Last Days of the Old Italian Liberty (1860)
- Paul V the Pope and Paul the Friar: A Story of an Interdict (1860)
- "Tuscan Nooks and Bye-Paths" in Once a Week, Series 1, IV (1861)
- La Beata: A Novel (1861) 2 vols. 8vo; 2nd ed. 1861; 3rd ed. 1862 (with new sub-title, ‘A Tuscan Romeo and Juliet’), and 1865.
- Marietta: A Novel (1862) addl. eds. 1866 and 1868
- A Lenten Journey in Umbria and the Marches of Ancona (1862)
- Giulio Malatesta: a Novel (1863), and 1866.
- Beppo, the Conscript (1864), 1868 and 1869.
- Lindisfarn Chase (1864); 3rd ed. 1866.
- A History of the Commonwealth of Florence from the Earliest Independence of the Commune to the Fall of the Republic in 1531(1865) 4 vols.
- Gemma: a Novel (1866) and 1868
- Artingale Castle (1867) 3 vols.
- Dream Numbers (1868) and 1869
- Leonora Casaloni, or The Marriage-Secret (1869) 2 vols.
- The Garstangs of Garstang Grange (1869) 3 vols.
- A Siren (1870) 3 vols.
- Durnton Abbey: A Novel (1871) 3 vols.
- The Stilwinches of Combe Mavis: A Novel (1872) 3 vols.
- Diamond Cut Diamond (1875) 2 vols.
- The Papal Conclaves, as They Were and as They Are (1876)
- A Peep Behind the Scenes at Rome (1877)
- The Story of the Life of Pius the Ninth (1877) 2 vols.
- A Family Party in the Piazza of St. Peter, and Other Stories (1877) 3 vols.
- Sketches from French History (1878)
- What I Remember (1887) 2 vols.; a third volume appeared in 1889 as ‘The Further Reminiscences of Mr. T. A. Trollope.’
Works about Trollope edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse