Author:Thomas Erskine May
|←Author Index: Ma||Thomas Erskine May
|1st Baron Farnborough; British constitutional theorist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. E. M."
- A Practical Treatise on the Law, Privileges, Proceedings and Usage of Parliament (also known as Parliamentary Practice or simply Erskine May)
- The Constitutional History of England Since the Accession of George the Third 1760-1860
- Democracy in Europe, a History
- "Parliament," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
Works about MayEdit
- "May, Rt. Hon. Sir Thomas Erskine," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "May, Thomas Erskine," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Farnborough, Thomas Erskine May, Baron," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)