Author:Thomas Moore (1821-1887)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Moore.
|←Author Index: Mo||Thomas Moore
|F.L.S. Curator of the Garden of the Apothecaries Company at Chelsea, 1848-1887|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. Mo."
- Co-editor with William P. Ayres of the Gardeners' Magazine of Botany (Monthly 1850-1851)
- A Handbook of British Ferns: intended as a guide and companion in fern culture, and comprising scientific and popular descriptions, with engravings... (1848)
- Index Filicum: A Synopsis, with Characters, of the Genera, and an Enumeration of the Species of Ferns, with Synonymes, References, &c. (1857)
- Edited Illustrations of Orchidaceous Plants: a series of one hundred figures (1857)
- Nature-printed British Ferns: being figures and descriptions of the species and varieties of ferns found in the United Kingdom (nature prints by Henry Bradbury) (1863)
- The Clematis as a Garden Flower, with George Jackman (1872)
- "Labyrinth," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about MooreEdit
- http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1242036 list of books by Moore, Thomas (1821-1887)