- The Hermit (quoted in full following an earlier version of this fable found in Gesta Romanorum)
- The Poetical Works of Thomas Parnell (1833)
Works about ParnellEdit
- "Thomas Parnell," in The Lives of the Most Eminent English Poets (1783), by Samuel Johnson, Volume 2, pp. 277–283
- "Parnell, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Parnell, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Parnell, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.