|←Author Index: Ya||Thomas Yalden
- Ode for St. Cecilia's Day (1693)
- On the Conquest of Namur (1695)
- Hymn to Darkness
- The Temple of Fame: a Poem to the Memory of the most illustrious Prince William, Duke of Gloucester (1700)
- Squire Bickerstaff Detected (c. 1708)
Works about YaldenEdit
- "Yalden, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Yalden, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Yalden, Thomas," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 (vol. 4, p. 1624), by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.