Author:Wesley Stoker Barker Woolhouse
|←Author Index: Wo||Wesley Stoker Barker Woolhouse
|British actuary; Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "W. S. B. W."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. S. B. W."
- An elementary treatise on the application of the algebraic analysis to geometry (external scan) (1831)
- Essays on Musical Intervals, Harmonics, and the Temperament of the Musical Scale
- Elements of the differential calculus (1854) (external scan)
- The Measures, Weights, & Moneys of All Nations, and an Analysis of the Christian, Hebrew, and Mahometan Calendars (1856) (external scan) (1859) (external scan) (1864) (external scan) (1881) (external scan)
- "“Calendar” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878). with Thomas Galloway
- ""Calendar," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) with Thomas Galloway
Works about WoolhouseEdit
- "obit. for Wesley S. B. Woolhouse". Monthly notices of the R. A. S. 54: 204–206. Feb 1894.