Author:Wesley Stoker Barker Woolhouse
|←Author Index: Wo||Wesley Stoker Barker Woolhouse
|British actuary; Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. S. B. W."
- An elementary treatise on the application of the algebraic analysis to geometry (external scan) (1831)
- Essays on Musical Intervals, Harmonics, and the Temperament of the Musical Scale
- Elements of the differential calculus (1854) (external scan)
- The Measures, Weights, & Moneys of All Nations, and an Analysis of the Christian, Hebrew, and Mahometan Calendars (1856) (external scan) (1859) (external scan) (1864) (external scan) (1881) (external scan)
- "“Calendar” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878). with Thomas Galloway
- ""Calendar," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) with Thomas Galloway
Works about WoolhouseEdit
- "obit. for Wesley S. B. Woolhouse". Monthly notices of the R. A. S. 54: 204–206. Feb 1894.