Author:William Clarence Braisted
- Report on the Japanese naval medical and sanitary features of the Russo-Japanese War to the Surgeon-General, U.S. Navy (1906)
- Statement by Surg. Gen. William C. Braisted, Chief of the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery of the Navy Department (1918)
- The obligations of medicine in relation to general education : presidential address (1920)
- The life story of Presley Marion Rixey : Surgeon General, U.S. Navy, 1902-1910 : biography and autobiography (1930)
American Medical Biographies entriesEdit
- "Beyer, Henry Gustav," in American Medical Biographies, (ed.) by Howard A. Kelly & Walter L. Burrage, Baltimore: The Norman, Remington Co. (1920)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1941, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 81 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.