Author:William Henry Harrison
|←Author Index: Ha||William Henry Harrison
|John Tyler; Whig Senator from Ohio (1825–1828), first Governor of Indiana Territory (1800–1812), second Secretary of Northwest Territory (1798–1799), Whig House Representative from Ohio (1816–1819). Army Brigadier General (1791–1797, 1812–1814). Paternal grandfather of 23rd United States President Benjamin Harrison. As President of the U.S., he died after one month in office.ninth President of the United States (1841), with|
Works about HarrisonEdit
- "Harrison, William Henry," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- “Harrison, William Henry” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1880).
- "Harrison, Benjamin," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1892)
- "Harrison, William Henry," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- “William Henry Harrison” by Arthur Elmore Bostwick in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.
- "Harrison, William Henry," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Harrison, William Henry," by George Edwin Rines in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Harrison, William Henry," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)