Author:William Henry Harvey
For authors with similar names, see Author:W. H. Harvey.
- (1833), "Div. II. Confervoideae" in Hooker, William Jackson (ed.), The English flora of Sir James Edward Smith 5.
- (1833), "Div. III. Gloiocladeae" in Hooker, William Jackson (ed.), The English flora of Sir James Edward Smith 5.
- (1834) "Algological illustrations No. 1: Remarks on some British algae and descriptions of a new species recently added to our flora" in The journal of botany 1: 296-305.
- (1838), The Genera of South African Plants.
- (1841), A manual of the British Algae.
- "Description of Ballia, a new genus of Algae" in Hooker's journal of botany and Kew Garden miscellany 2.
- (1844), "Description of a minute alga from the coast of Ireland" in Annals and magazine of natural history 14: 27–28.
- (1844), "Description of a new British species of Callithamnion (C. pollexfenii)" in Annals and magazine of natural history 14: 109-131.
- (1844), "Algae of Tasmania" in Journal of botany, British and foreign 3:428–454.
- (1847–1850), Phycologia Britannica.
- (1847), "Nereis Australis" in Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy 22: 525–566.
- (1849), A manual of the British marine algae.
- (1849), The sea-side book.
- (1851–1857), Nereis Boreali-Americana.
- (1855), "Some account of the marine botany of the colony of Western Australia" in Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy 22: 525-566.
- (1855), "Algae" in Hooker, Joseph Dalton, The Botany of the Antarctic Voyage 2: Flora Nova-Zelandiae II.
- (1859) and Sonder, Otto Wilhelm, Flora Capensis, Thesaurus capensis, or illustrations of South African flora.
- (1860), "Algae" in Hooker, Joseph Dalton (ed.) The botany of the Antarctic voyage 3: Flora Tasmaniae 2.
- (1862), Phycologia Australica; or, A history of Australian seaweeds 4.
- Fisher, Lydia Jane (ed.) (1869), Memoir of W. H. Harvey
- Possibly not in the public domain
- Harvey, William Henry; Ducker, Sophie C. (ed.) (1988), The contented botanist: letters of W. H. Harvey about Australia and the Pacific.
Works about HarveyEdit
- Praeger, Robert Lloyd (1913), "William Henry Harvey 1811—1866" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 204–224.
- "Harvey, William Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.