Author:William Henry Harvey
For authors with similar names, see Author:W. H. Harvey.
|←Author Index: Ha||William Henry Harvey
- (1833), "Div. II. Confervoideae" in Hooker, William Jackson (ed.), The English flora of Sir James Edward Smith 5.
- (1833), "Div. III. Gloiocladeae" in Hooker, William Jackson (ed.), The English flora of Sir James Edward Smith 5.
- (1834) "Algological illustrations No. 1: Remarks on some British algae and descriptions of a new species recently added to our flora" in The journal of botany 1: 296-305.
- (1838), The Genera of South African Plants.
- (1841), A manual of the British Algae.
- "Description of Ballia, a new genus of Algae" in Hooker's journal of botany and Kew Garden miscellany 2.
- (1844), "Description of a minute alga from the coast of Ireland" in Annals and magazine of natural history 14: 27–28.
- (1844), "Description of a new British species of Callithamnion (C. pollexfenii)" in Annals and magazine of natural history 14: 109-131.
- (1844), "Algae of Tasmania" in Journal of botany, British and foreign 3:428–454.
- (1847–1850), Phycologia Britannica.
- (1847), "Nereis Australis" in Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy 22: 525–566.
- (1849), A manual of the British marine algae.
- (1849), The sea-side book.
- (1851–1857), Nereis Boreali-Americana.
- (1855), "Some account of the marine botany of the colony of Western Australia" in Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy 22: 525-566.
- (1855), "Algae" in Hooker, Joseph Dalton, The Botany of the Antarctic Voyage 2: Flora Nova-Zelandiae II.
- (1859) and Sonder, Otto Wilhelm, Flora Capensis, Thesaurus capensis, or illustrations of South African flora.
- (1860), "Algae" in Hooker, Joseph Dalton (ed.) The botany of the Antarctic voyage 3: Flora Tasmaniae 2.
- (1862), Phycologia Australica; or, A history of Australian seaweeds 4.
- Fisher, Lydia Jane (ed.) (1869), Memoir of W. H. Harvey
- Possibly not in the public domain
- Harvey, William Henry; Ducker, Sophie C. (ed.) (1988), The contented botanist: letters of W. H. Harvey about Australia and the Pacific.
Works about HarveyEdit
- Praeger, Robert Lloyd (1913), "William Henry Harvey 1811—1866" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 204–224.
- "Harvey, William Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.