Author:William Richard Morfill
|←Author Index: Mo||William Richard Morfill
|Professor of Russian and Slavonic languages at Oxford University |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. R. M."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. R. M."
- Slavonic literature (1300)
- A Simplified Grammar of the Polish Language (1884)
- Simplified Grammar of the Serbian Language (1887)
- A grammar of the Russian language (1889)
- An Essay on the Importance of the Study of the Slavonic Languages (1890)
- The Story of Poland (1893)
- A short grammar of the Bulgarian language, with reading lessons (1897)
- A grammar of the Bohemian or Čech language (1899)
- Russia (1901)
- A history of Russia from the birth of Peter the Great to the death of Alexander II (1905)
- Russia and Poland (1907)
- Gordon, Patrick (1635-1699)
- Greig, Alexis Samuilovich
- Hartlib, Samuel
- Hastings, Frank Abney
- Hollar, Wenceslaus
- Hookes, Nicholas
- Howard, James (fl.1674)
- Hurdis, James (1763-1801)
- Jones, John (1810-1869)
- Neate, Charles (1806-1879)
- Peacock, Dmitri Rudolf
- (Polish Literature)