- Mushrooms and Toadstools: How to distinguish easily the differences between the Edible and Poisonous Fungi (1879).
- Diseases of field and garden crops. (Macmillan, 1884)
- Outlines of British fungology: Supplement. (Reeve, 1891)
- Man, the primeval savage; his haunts and relics from the hilltops of Bedfordshire to Blackwall. (1894)
- Guide to Sowerby's models of British fungi in the Department of Botany, British Museum (Natural History). (1898)
- Dunstable: The downs and the district: A handbook for visitors. (1904)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse