Scans of this work are available at Internet Archive identifier: dli.bengal.10689.13064.
If this work (and the scans) are in the public domain, or under a compatible licence:
- Chapter 1: My Parents and Early Life
- Chapter 2: Mother's Death and the Amulet
- Chapter 3: The Saint with Two Bodies (Swami Pranabananda)
- Chapter 4: My Interrupted Flight Toward the Himalaya
- Chapter 5: A "Perfume Saint" Performs his Wonders
- Chapter 6: The Tiger Swami
- Chapter 7: The Levitating Saint (Nagendra Nath Bhaduri)
- Chapter 8: India's Great Scientist and Inventor, Jagadis Chandra Bose
- Chapter 9: The Blissful Devotee and his Cosmic Romance (Master Mahasaya)
- Chapter 10: I Meet my Master, Sri Yukteswar
- Chapter 11: Two Penniless Boys in Brindaban
- Chapter 12: Years in my Master's Hermitage
- Chapter 13: The Sleepless Saint (Ram Gopal Muzumdar)
- Chapter 14: An Experience in Cosmic Consciousness
- Chapter 15: The Cauliflower Robbery
- Chapter 16: Outwitting the Stars
- Chapter 17: Sasi and the Three Sapphires
- Chapter 18: A Mohammedan Wonder-Worker (Afzal Khan)
- Chapter 19: My Guru Appears Simultaneously in Calcutta and Serampore
- Chapter 20: We Do Not Visit Kashmir
- Chapter 21: We Visit Kashmir
- Chapter 22: The Heart of a Stone Image
- Chapter 23: My University Degree
- Chapter 24: I Become a Monk of the Swami Order
- Chapter 25: Brother Ananta and Sister Nalini
- Chapter 26: The Science of Kriya Yoga
- Chapter 27: Founding of a Yoga School at Ranchi
- Chapter 28: Kashi, Reborn and Rediscovered
- Chapter 29: Rabindranath Tagore and I Compare Schools
- Chapter 30: The Law of Miracles
- Chapter 31: An Interview with the Sacred Mother (Kashi Moni Lahiri)
- Chapter 32: Rama is Raised from the Dead
- Chapter 33: Babaji, the Yogi of Modern India
- Chapter 34: Materializing a Palace in the Himalayas
- Chapter 35: The Christlike(?) Life of Lahiri Mahasaya
- Chapter 36: Babaji's Interest in the West
- Chapter 37: I Go to America
- Chapter 38: Luther Burbank--An American Saint
- Chapter 39: Therese Neumann, the Catholic Stigmatist of Bavaria
- Chapter 40: I Return to India
- Chapter 41: An Idyll in South India
- Chapter 42: Last Days with my Guru
- Chapter 43: The Resurrection of Sri Yukteswar
- Chapter 44: With Mahatma Gandhi at Wardha
- Chapter 45: The Bengali "Joy-Permeated Mother" (Ananda Moyi Ma)
- Chapter 46: The Woman Yogi who Never Eats (Giri Bala)
- Chapter 47: I Return to the West
- Chapter 48: At Encinitas in California
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
- For Class A renewals records (books only) published between 1923 and 1963, check the Stanford University Copyright Renewal Database.
- For other renewal records of publications between 1922–1950 see the University of Pennsylvania copyright records scans.
- For all records since 1978, search the U.S. Copyright Office records.
- See also the Rutgers copyright renewal records for further information.
Works published in 1946 would have had to renew their copyright in either 1973 or 1974, i.e. at least 27 years after they were first published/registered but not later than 31 December in the 28th year. As this work's copyright was not renewed, it entered the public domain on 1 January 1975.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1952, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.
Public domainPublic domainfalse