Open main menu

This society, which appertains to Dartmouth College, was founded in the Chandler Scientifc School, Oct. 21, 1857. Messrs. Vose, Weston, and Chase, ’58, and Butler, Little, and Hamilton, ’59, were the original members. The society has been generally prosperous, and has now has a fine hall in Hanover.

The badge is a monogram of the letters which form its name.