*Until September 1934, issues were published without copyright notice
- Chapter 1 – Faster Than Light by Roger Sherman Hoar as 'Ralph Milne Farley'
- Chapter 2 – The Emigrants by David Henry Keller
- Chapter 3 – Callisto’s Children by Arthur J. Burks
- Chapter 4 – The Murderer From Mars by Alfred Johannes Olsen as 'Bob Olsen'
- Chapter 5 – Tyrants of Saturn by George Henry Weiss as 'Francis Flagg'
- Chapter 6 – Interference on Luna by John W. Campbell
- Chapter 7 – Son of the Trident by Raymond A. Palmer as 'Rae Winters'
- Chapter 8 – Volunteers From Venus by Otis Adelbert Kline and E. Hoffman Price
- Chapter 9 – Menace of the Automaton by Abner J. Gelula
- Chapter 10 – Conference at Copernicus by Raymond A. Palmer
- Chapter 11 – The Last Poet and the Robots by Abraham Grace Merritt
- Chapter 12 – At the Crater’s Core by J. Harvey Haggard
- Chapter 13 – What a Course! by E. E. Smith
- Chapter 14 – The Fate of the Neptunians by P. Schuyler Miller
- Chapter 15 – The Horde of Elo Hava by L. A. Eshbach
- Chapter 16 – Lost in Alien Dimensions by Eando Binder
- Chapter 17 – Armageddon in Space by Edmond Hamilton
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
- For Class A renewals records (books only) published between 1923 and 1963, check the Stanford University Copyright Renewal Database.
- For other renewal records of publications between 1922–1950 see the University of Pennsylvania copyright records scans.
- For all records since 1978, search the U.S. Copyright Office records.
- See also the Rutgers copyright renewal records for further information.
This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.
Public domainPublic domainfalse