A: Which one of the animals barked?
B: The dog barked.
A: Did you enjoy the vacation?
B: Yes, but I'm really tired.
A; Didn't you mail my letter?
B: No. I'm sorry, I didn't.
A: Didn't you study last night?B: Yes, I did. I studied for two hours.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers; A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked; If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers; Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Rewrite the following sentences using the correct and the correct form of the .
- Sam _____ (jump) out of bed and _____ (do) physical exercise.
- He _____ (shower) before he _____ (shave).
- After _____ shower, Sam _____ (plug) in _____ electric razor and _____ (shave).
- Then he _____ (plug) in _____ electric toothbrush and _____ (brush) _____ teeth, _____ (wash) _____ face, and _____ (comb) _____ hair.
Make sentences from the groups of words listed below using "before" or "after".
- Sam goes to school - gets dressed
- has breakfast - comes to class
- eats breakfast - gets up
- dries them - washes his hands
Complete the following dialogue between two people. One woman can't find her pen and the other woman is trying to help her find it.
A: _____ my _____?A: Oh yes, _____ loaned _____ _____ Ms. Lee.
B: Isn't _____ _____ _____ desk?
A: No, _____ _____ put _____ there.
B: _____ _____ use _____ _____ morning?