On a Day, Alack the Day
For works with similar titles, see The Blossom.
Versions in Love's Labour's LostEdit
See Love's Labour's Lost (Shakespeare) for list of editions.
- "On a day (alack the day)" in Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Musicke (A Collection of Poems, 1709).
- "Poem XX: Love's Perjuries" in the Golden Treasury of English Songs and Lyrics (ed.) by Francis Turner Palgrave (1861).
- "On a Day—Alack the Day!" in Shakespeare's Songs, (ed.) by Arthur Henry Bullen (1907).
- "The Blossom" in the Oxford Book of English Verse 1250-1900 (ed.) by Arthur Quiller-Couch (1931).
- "The Blossom" in the Oxford Book of English Verse 1250-1918 (ed.) by Arthur Quiller-Couch (1940).