"The Man in the Wilderness asked of me
'How many strawberries grow in the sea?'"
§ 1. Elementary.
1. What is an 'Attribute'? Give examples.
2. When is it good sense to put "is" or "are" between two names? Give examples.
3. When is it not good sense? Give examples.
4. When it is not good sense, what is the simplest agreement to make, in order to make good sense?
5. Explain 'Proposition', 'Term', 'Subject', and 'Predicate'. Give examples.
6. What are 'Particular' and 'Universal' Propositions? Give examples.
7. Give a rule for knowing, when we look at the smaller Diagram, what Attributes belong to the things in each compartment.
8. What does "some" mean in Logic?
[See pp.55, 6]