This page needs to be proofread.
- That Thou, Lord, hast done it.
- 28Let them curse, but bless Thou;
- When they arise, they shall be put to shame, but Thy servant shall rejoice.
- 29Mine adversaries shall be clothed with confusion,
- And shall put on their own shame as a robe.
- 30I will give great thanks unto the Lord with my mouth;
- Yea, I will praise Him among the multitude;
- 31Because He standeth at the right hand of the needy,
- To save him from them that judge his soul.
110 A Psalm of David.
- The Lord saith unto my lord: 'Sit thou at My right hand,
- Until I make thine enemies thy footstool.'
- 2The rod of Thy strength the Lord will send out of Zion:
- 'Rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.'
- 3Thy people offer themselves willingly in the day of thy warfare;
- In adornments of holiness, from the womb of the dawn,
- Thine is the dew of thy youth.
- 4The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent:
- 'Thou art a priest for ever
- After the manner of Melchizedek.'
- 5The Lord at thy right hand
- Doth crush kings in the day of His wrath.
- 6He will judge among the nations;
- He filleth it with the dead bodies,
- He crusheth the head over a wide land.
- 7He will drink of the brook in the way;
- Therefore will he lift up the head.
- אI will give thanks unto the Lord with my whole heart,
- בIn the council of the upright, and in the congregation.
- ג2The works of the Lord are great,
- דSought out of all them that have delight therein.
- ה3His work is glory and majesty;
- וAnd His righteousness endureth for ever.
- ז4He hath made a memorial for His wonderful works;
- חThe Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
- ט5He hath given food unto them that fear Him;
- יHe will ever be mindful of His covenant.
- כ6He hath declared to His people the power of His works,
- לIn giving them the heritage of the nations.
- מ7The works of His hands are truth and justice;
- נAll His precepts are sure.
- ס8They are established for ever and ever,
- עThey are done in truth and uprightness.
- פ9He hath sent redemption unto His people;
- צHe hath commanded His covenant for ever;
- קHoly and awful is His name.
- ר10The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
- שA good understanding have all they that do thereafter;
- תHis praise endureth for ever.
- אHappy is the man that feareth the Lord,