Stebbing, Rev. T.R.R., M.A., F.R.S., F.L.S.
- From Buffon to Darwin, 312
Strickland, T.A. Gerald, F.E.S.
- Frog attacked by a Rat, 169
- Asterias tessellata, or Scutellated Star-fish, 170; The Common Cockroach, 370
Teesdale, John H.
- Montagu's Harrier breeding in Ireland, 467
- Breeding of the Common Snipe in Romney Marsh, 271; Rare Warblers in Sussex, 333
Tuck, Rev. Julian G., M.A.
- White Wagtail nesting in Suffolk, 233; Strange occurrence of an Albatross in Cambridgeshire, 363; Cuckoo's egg in nest of Song Thrush, 364; Garden lists of birds, 474; Fork-tailed Petrel in E. Suffolk, 509; Green Woodpecker boring in November, 573
Walker, J.J., R.N., F.L.S.
- A flying visit to Dirk Hartog and the Houtman's Abrolhos Islands, Western Australia, 293
- Fulmar and Surf Socter in Cos. Sligo and Mayo, 84; Unusually large numbers of Pintails in Co. Mayo, 143; On the breeding range of the Yellow Wagtail in Ireland, 346
Watt, Hugh Boyd
- Local name of the Sheldrake, 571
- Little Owl near Newark-on-Trent, 329; Variety of Grasshopper Warbler, 333; Red-backed Shrike near Rainworth, 334
- The breeding habits of the Purple Heron, 407
- Hybrids in St. Stephen's Green Park, Dublin, 329
- An unfortunate Cuckoo, 272; Young Cuckoo in nest of Twite, 365; Appearance of migrants in Aberdeenshire during 1896 and 1897, 366
- The voices of the Blackbird and the Nightingale compared, 331; Variations of habit in the Blue Titmouse, 333; The song of the Greenfinch, 335; The autumn song of birds, 358, 471; The Dictionary of British Bird-song, 578
- A walk across Lapland, 498
Wood, Surg.-Capt. Henry S.
- Description of, and Natural History notes on, the Burmese Wild Bull, 489
- The Wood-Pigeons in the London Parks, 87; Rooks in the West End of London, 87
New Species of British Animals described in this Volume.
Enchytræus parvulus, Friend (Staffordshire) Page 349
Allolobophora constricta, Rosa, var. geminata, Friend (Antrim) 459
- ↑ We suppose this is N.F. Ticehurst (Wikisource-ed.).
- ↑ We suppose this is J. Whitaker (Wikisource-ed.).