Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
transcribed articles

Founded in 1786 as The Pittsburgh Gazette, from 1820 known as Pittsburgh Gazette and Manufacturing and Mercantile Advertiser, from 1877 as Commercial Gazette, from 1900 as The Gazette Times and from 1927 as Post-Gazette. Content exists for this periodical, though at this stage it is not specifically organised beyond a basic hierarchy. The pages listed below are an automatically generated listing.


Manual aggregationEdit