- A Grave Threat to Peace, October 7, 2002, by George W. Bush, five months before the invasion, alleging massive amounts of biological and chemical weapons stockpiled by Iraq.
- Tell the World the True Cost of War, February 26, 2003, by Robert Byrd
- A Vision for Iraq and the Iraqi people, March 16, 2003, by George W. Bush
- Saddam has 48 Hours to Leave Iraq, March 17, 2003, by George W. Bush, ultimatum
Invasion and WarEdit
- Transcript of the 'friendly fire' incident video (28 March 2003)
- Mission Accomplished, May 2003 speech by George W. Bush announcing the end of "major combat operations" in Iraq
- Speech on the Capture of Saddam Hussein, December 14 2003 by George W. Bush
- We Will Not Fail, May 2004 speech by George W. Bush
- US Army 15-6 Report of Abuse of Prisoners in Iraq - General Antonio M. Taguba's report, as directed by General Ricardo Sanchez, documenting abuse by US forces at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
- Winning the War in Iraq, November 10 2005 by John McCain
- A journalist’s perspective: A CMO mission to Abu Hishma
- Calipari Report, an investigation into the shooting of an Italian journalist by American forces
- Presidential Speech Regarding Iraq, January 10, 2007
- President Bush's veto statement, May 1, 2007, vetoing the removal of US troops from Iraq
Please also see the related indexes at: