Spirella Catalogue (1933)/173
Full to Prominent Abdomen
- An accumulation of flesh over the abdomen out of proportion to the rest of the figure, but not sufficiently pronounced to call for the use of an abdominal corset.
- This figure requires a corset that will control and correct the full abdomen. If the condition is quite pronounced, or is accompanied by incorrect poise or other flesh accumulations, a combined front and back-laced corset should be selected.
Garments for Correction (30-Type):—
- Front-laced Corset and Brassiere
- Combined Front and Back-laced Corset and Brassiere
- The 530 Series, Back-Laced Corset, and Brassiere