Spirella Catalogue (1933)/174
WITH 60-TYPE LINES ABOVE THE WAIST
- A stout (30-type) figure below the waist with smaller (60-type) lines above the waist. This figure should not be confused with the stout figure with Scant Bust. (See illustration, page 168.)
- You can usually tell quite easily when this variation from the normal exists but if you are undecided you can make sure by adjusting the upper parts of both the 60 and 30-type Fitting Garments. The one that produces the better results will decide the matter for you.
Garments for Use:—
- Two separate garments are the best selection for this figure—
- 30-type Corset and 60-type Brassiere
- 30-type Girdle and 60-type Brassiere