The Indian Biographical Dictionary (1915)/Tamkubi, Raja of; Indrajit Parath Bahadur
Tamkubi, Raja of; Indrajit Parath Bahadur; b. 1892; succeeded to title, 1898; educ: Calvin Talukdars School, Lucknow; opened a Sanskrit Patasala in his estate; contributed Rs. 7,000 for the Edward Memorial Fund; Contributed Rs. 2,000 to the Allahabad Exhibition Fund, 1908; estate comprises 236 villages in Gorakhpur, 4 in Basti, 42 in Gaya, 4 in Chapra and 79 in Muzafarpur. Address: Tamkubi, Padrauna, Gorakpur, U.P.