Vol. 4. No. 21.
Contents (not listed in original)
- Queen Victoria's Dolls, by Frances H. Low.
- The Case of Roger Carboyne, by H. Greenhough Smith.
Illustrated by J. Finnemore.
- Zig-Zags at the Zoo, No. III. Zigzag Cameline by Arthur Morrison.
Illustrated by J. A. Shepherd.
- Shafts from an Eastern Quiver,
No. III. The Black Horsemen of Nisha the Seer, by Charles J. Mansford.
Illustrated by A. Pearse.
- Portraits of Celebrities at Different Times of their Lives.
- Sir Henry Hawkins,
- George Grossmith,
- Frank Dicksee,
- Charles Henry Hawtrey,
- Winifred Emery
- Evelyn Wood
- His Little Girl; or, Worked Out, by Pleydell North.
Illustrated by Gordon Browne.
- Illustrated Interviews. No. XV. Mr. Henry Irving, by Harry How.
Illustrated by John Gülich.
- A Romance from a Detective's Case-Book: The Secrets of the Black Brotherhood, by Dick Donovan.
Illustrated by Paul Hardy.
- Types of English Beauty.
- The Prisoners, from the French of Guy de Maupassant.
Illustrated by W. B. Wollen.
- The Three Brother Beasts, from the Italian.
Illustrated by H. R. Millar.
- The Queer Side of Things