|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I am new as a Wikisource editor, but I am an experienced Wikimedia project user in general.
My current focus are music scores, the ones entering my vision for now are:
- Index:Childs own music book.djvu
- Index:National Anthems of the Allies.djvu
- Index:The Army and Navy Hymnal.djvu
I am not trained in music nor I have any prior experience with LilyPond. This is my way of learning both. Because of this out of ignorance I can make some mistakes either in rendering or semantics, e.g. I do not distinguish relative keys. Please bear with me and feel free to poke me if you see something needed to be fixed.
I am also likely to proofread random pages I encounter here. I expect to act as a Wikiogre in the project. I am quite well acquaintanced with the regular MediaWiki markup, I am a botmaster and I am capable of writing simple SQL and SPARQL queries, I might be able to provide some help if needed.
- fr:Page:Berlioz - Traité d’instrumentation et d’orchestration.djvu/123, is basically how score proofreading workflow should go rather than the per page proofreading which makes no sense. I am going to try to see if it is a practice set in rules now. As long as we don't have a better software side solution that is at least.
- quarry:query/23339 — List of people who have edited Page namespace pages with musical scores.
- phab:T181322 — PDF export should render music scores natively, i.e. not as images.
- wsexport/tool/issues/142 — the same for wsexport tool.
Not useful links:
- quarry:query/23281 — list of users patrolling my edits by number of actions.