- The Venice (69 U.S. 258), US Supreme Court case
- Venice, a poem by Herbert Asquith
- Venice, a poem by S. Foster Damon
- Venice, a travel guide by Augustus John
- Venice, a sonnet by Giovanni della Casa, translated by Felicia Hemans
- Venice, by Laurence Hutton
- Venice, a poem by Letitia Elizabeth Landon 'Morn on the Adriatic, every wave'
- Venice, a poem by Letitia Elizabeth Landon 'Aye, the Ocean has bright daughters'
- "Venice," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)