Author:George Edmund Street
- The Brick and Marble Architecture of North Italy in the Middle Ages
- Some Account of Gothic Architecture in Spain
Works about StreetEdit
- * "G. E. Street, R.A.," in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers (1873)
- "Street, George Edmund," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Street, George Edmund," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Street, George Edmund," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.