Author:Stephen Grover Cleveland
(Redirected from Author:Grover Cleveland)
|←Author Index: Cl||Grover Cleveland
|24th President of the United States (1893–1897), with Adlai E. Stevenson; 22nd President of the United States (1885–1889), with Thomas A. Hendricks (1885); 28th Governor of New York (1883–1885), 34th Mayor of Buffalo, New York (1882)|
State of the Union addressesEdit
- First State of the Union address (8 December 1885)
- Second State of the Union address (6 December 1886)
- Third State of the Union address (6 December 1887)
- Fourth State of the Union address (3 December 1888)
- Fifth State of the Union address (4 December 1893)
- Sixth State of the Union address (3 December 1894)
- Seventh State of the Union address (2 December 1895)
- Eighth State of the Union address (7 December 1896)
- Executive Orders
- The Writings and Speeches of Grover Cleveland
- Message to Congress on the Sherman Silver Purchase Act (August 8, 1893)
- Message to Congress (December 18, 1893)
- Letter from Ex-President Cleveland in “Letters and Telegrams received” from Banquet to the Honorable Carl Schurz, Delmonico's Restaurant, New York City, March 2, 1899.
- “ADDRESS OF THE HONORABLE GROVER CLEVELAND” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
- President Cleveland Message on the Repeal of the Sherman Silver Purchase Act
- Letters to Carl Schurz:
Works about ClevelandEdit
- Edward S. Ellis, “Political Giants of the Present Day: Grover Cleveland, Successful Lawyer, Governor and President,” in Great Leaders and National Issues of 1896, 1896.
- Carl Schurz, “Grover Cleveland's Second Administration,” McClure's Magazine, May, 1897.
- William E. Russell, “Grover Cleveland” in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.